Ever struggled with Drupal's dreaded White Screen of Dead? Does troubleshooting your code involve copious amounts of
dsm's? This session is aimed at introducing basic debugging tools and techniques to help you solve problems more efficiëntly.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the session:
- Dealing with bugs and issues
- What does Drupal core has to offer in terms of troubleshooting
- Contributed modules that can help you out
- Overview of Xdebug's features and basic usage, including tracing and step-through debugging
- Other tools that can save your day